This Australian favorite is sure to put a smile on any kids face. I used to work at an Australian fairy gift shop, The Iron Fairies, and we would serve this at our in-store events – what a great hit! Kids and adults alike loved this. It’s so simple but yet delicious.
- white bread (or whole wheat – healthier)
- rainbow colored sprinkles
- spread butter on one side of the bread slice
- coat the bread with with sprinkles
- slice it in half diagonally (should make triangle shape)
You can also use cookie cutters (or very skilled hands) to cut out different shapes to fit a theme. Cut it into the shape of a butterfly or if it’s for Christmas, cut out christmas tree shaped ones.
While babysitting can be fun, it is a job â€“ and it can be a challenging one at that! Keeping the kids busy is an enjoyable way to keep them out of trouble. Try some of the babysitter games below, or join our forum to share your games with others!
- Play a childhood favorite like Simon Says, Red Light Green Light or Duck Duck Goose
- Pull pillows and cushions off the couch and grab blankets to build a fort
- Pack a box to take with you that has coloring pages, crayons, washable markers, child-safe scissors and stickers. Many children will play with craft supplies for hours, especially if theyâ€™re new to them!
- Fill the kitchen sink with water and bring over a chair. Give the children some plastic storage containers, cups or plates and let them â€śwashâ€ť the dishes.
Bored children become cranky and can be difficult. Having a list of babysitter games that they may not play every day can keep them entertained and will be fun for you. Find more babysitter games by posting a question in our forum!
Instead of sending oldÂ greetingÂ cards, bottles and clothing to the landfill,why not recycle them into cool items that you can use around the house? Craft supplies can be expensive, so reusing items will also save you a ton of money. In this article, we’ll show you simple ways to transform items from your blue bin into products that you can use in your home again and again.