This Australian favorite is sure to put a smile on any kids face. I used to work at an Australian fairy gift shop, The Iron Fairies, and we would serve this at our in-store events – what a great hit! Kids and adults alike loved this. It’s so simple but yet delicious.
- white bread (or whole wheat – healthier)
- rainbow colored sprinkles
- spread butter on one side of the bread slice
- coat the bread with with sprinkles
- slice it in half diagonally (should make triangle shape)
You can also use cookie cutters (or very skilled hands) to cut out different shapes to fit a theme. Cut it into the shape of a butterfly or if it’s for Christmas, cut out christmas tree shaped ones.